Books in Hard Cover
Binding operations (to give a "special" character to the product):
- Different lamination: matte, glossy, velor "soft-touch", textured "linen";
- Stamping, hot stamping with foil (gold, silver, holographic and color);
- UV varnish: standard, volume, with glitter.
For the convenience of reading the book, as well as a decorative design, we can add a lasse (tape-bookmark thickness from 5 to 8 mm to the top of the root of the block).
The variety of colors will make your product not only comfortable, but also incredibly stylish and beautiful.
Books in Pseudo-Integral Cover
The sides of such cover are made of less dense cardboard and, accordingly, the book has less weight than the book in hard cover.
"Unisoft" Book Factory offers the application of transparent polymer film on one or both sides of the print, paper or cardboard. The process is called film pressing. It is made for decoration of products, and also for their protection, thereby increasing durability of product.
We have the such types of film as: glossy (gives a glossy effect to the product), matte (focuses on the restrained and elegant style of the product), structured (gives an interesting visual and tactile effect, such as the effect of linen or silk).
Books in Soft Cover
Types of covers:
- standard (cover has the same format as the finished book);
- with valves (cover has bigger format than block with the subsequent bending of valves).
Cover decoration (to give a "individual" character to the product):
- lamination: matte, glossy, velor "soft-touch", textured "linen";
- stamping, foil stamping (gold, silver, holographic or color);
- UV varnish: standard, volume or with glitter;
- carving, creasing.
Types of fastening:
- seamless adhesive bonding: bonding the cover with book block without sewing threads with thermo or PUR glue.
- adhesive fastening: fastening of a cover with the stitched book blocks with thermo or PUR glue.
Metallic paper printing is a relatively new technological process for traditional offset printing, which allows you to create original decorative effects.
Gold, silver or colored foil - choose what you like more!